Renew or complete a New Alarm Permit Application below
The Town of Fairview is committed to 'Keeping It Country', but that doesn't mean keeping it low-tech. The safety of our residents and business owners is a top priority, so an ordinance in effect since 1998 (Article 4.05), which requires an Alarm Permit for every alarm system in Fairview is getting a high-tech solution. Residents are now able to file their permits online, and provide emergency personnel with valuable information that could help reduce response time and save lives.
PROTECTING FAIRVIEW'S CITIZENS AND BUSINESS
Download Alarm Permit PDF Form
You may download the following PDF Alarm Permit Form and mail it in with your payment or you can stop by the Town Hall and drop it off.
Use the following steps
1. Click on the PDF Image to your right and save it to your computer.
2. If you do not have the Adobe PDF Reader, you must download it from the Adobe website to read the Alarm Permit Form Download PDF Reader.
3. Print the Form from your computer.
4. Complete all fields on the Form.
5. Write a check payable to the Town of Fairview (Do not send cash in the mail).
6. Mail the Form and the check to: Town of Fairview,Attn: Alarm Permits,372 Town Place,Fairview, TX 75069 You may also bring it in to the Town Hall for processing.
NEW PERMIT : $50
RENEWAL : $50
NEW PERMIT : $100
RENEWAL : $100